Leonardo DiCaprio is, without doubt, one of the greatest actors in the history of movies. The Internet is flooded with a ton of Leonardo DiCaprio memes and photoshops. A bunch of creative people from all over the world found a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio walking on the set of Wolf of the Wolf Street and made a few photoshops that made the entire social media laugh out loud.
You may also like: 15 Famous People Who Lost Their Virginity To These Shocking Celebrities
Here is the original photo of Leonardo DiCaprio.
1. Hello Leonardo DiCaprio, you better dance in a good way. I want to win that trophy, so I mean it. I am very serious here. I hope you understand the gravity of the matter.”
2. Just a photo of Leonardo DiCaprio taking a miniature version of himself on a walk with a stuffed animal on his back.
3. “Hey everyone, follow me. I am the master of the horde.”
4. Let me lead a pack of these puppets who do a 9 to 5 job.
5. No one gets an entry into J. R. R. Tolkien’s fictional world of Middle-earth, Mordor unless you are Leonardo Dicaprio standing over the pillar of a bunch of stunning photoshops.
6. “You can dream of a moment for years and still somehow miss it when it comes. You’ve got to reach through the flames and take it, or lose it forever. I took it.” Well, Leo DiCaprio took this quote of himself from This Boy’s Life (1993) very seriously.
7. McGregor, beware! I am coming for you. You are my next competitor and I am going to beat you.
8. Starring my son on the Walk of Fame who looks just like me. Maybe he will get a star with his name now.
9. “Every step you take, every move you make, I’ll be watching you.”
10. “Back off dragon, it is my turn to walk the aisle in style today. Every dog has its day. Hey, by the way, you still don’t have an Oscar”.
11. Welcome these legendary men with Oscar awards. Well, everyone except Will Smith.
12. Titanic would have had a pretty different ending if Jack would have come to save Rose in this fashion. This is one of the funniest photoshops in this lot.