Yawn next to your dog, and it will do the same. A recent survey showed that dogs are more intuitive than we thought! They understand when we’re happy or sad by reading our voices or facial expressions. And once dogs notice anxiety or illness they stand by and are ready to help however they can.
We found some doggies who show their love and devotion on a whole new level. We bet you won’t be able to stand their charm!
1. This is Tony, he refused to leave his human’s side after the man was injured. He fell down while pruning the tree next to his house.
2. Doggos always seem to know when the baby is sick.
3. My dogs always stay by my mom’s side when she feels bad.
4. A little doggo waiting for his human to return from work
5. When your tiny human is finally at home:
6. It’s so important to have somebody to bring you some water when you’re sick.
7. Chillin’ with my bro
8. When you feel bad and the ambulance crew is already there:
9. The best nurse ever!
10. When she is totally in love with her new brother:
11. This is the way my dog says goodbye…
12. And this is the way my dog says hello!
13. My baby is so lucky to have the best crawling trainer!
14. And now my wife’s broken leg is protected enough.
15. Eddie is a therapy dog. He never parts with a bag of toys and rarely leaves the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
16. When you are 3 days old and already have a friend:
17. Meet Duncan. He is a diabetic alert dog. When he senses low blood sugar levels, he brings his owner a juice box.
18. “I’m absolutely sure my dog knows I’m pregnant.”
19. “I’m terrified but I will defend the tiny human anyhow.”
20. “My daddy has been in the hospital for a week. Today is his birthday and the only thing he wanted was to see our dog.”
21. A giant schnauzer is literally protecting my daughter from the waves.
22. “The best moment of my day is returning home to a good hug.”
23. “Our dog fell into an icy pond yesterday. My wife jumped in and saved him. This is how they slept last night.”
24. Personal baby fitness trainer
25. “My dog is trained to respond to anxiety. When he feels your sadness, he makes you hold his paw.”
How does your doggo show love? Share your stories in the comments!
Preview photo credit KoreanAmericanGunslinger/imgur