We all know that feeling when we start watching a film, plunge into this incredible atmosphere, and… start thinking about really weird things. Even considering the fact that it’s just a movie doesn’t help us get rid of these untimely thoughts.
We was curious to know what people think about when they watch movies. We hope you’ll enjoy this compilation.
- Why do characters never visit the bathroom at the climax of the story?
- While watching The Walking Dead and other zombie movies, I always think, “Do animals also hunt zombie animals?”
- It’s such a pity that they ruined those skyscrapers. They are so huge and majestic!
- It seems like periods don’t exist in movies: there are no women whose plans were ruined because of this “trifle.”
- In the morning, characters have time to go for a run, take a shower, have breakfast, and read the newspaper before work. Excuse me, but when do they wake up?
- When I see actors in their thirties playing students, I always think about how naive casting directors are.
- The phrase “Are you OK?” is really strange to me, since it’s usually addressed to a person with a broken limb or something like that.
- “I’m a cop, I need your car!” I feel so sorry for those drivers. What if they have worse problems?
- I hate when men are shaving and someone distracts them. They just wipe their shaving cream off with a towel instead of washing it off. It’s so bad for the skin!
- How do characters embark on unexpected journeys without deodorant or a toothbrush?
- It always hurts when characters find those ancient traps constructed by brilliant engineers and break them down.
- How do characters always make it all the way to the gates at the airport when they just need to say to someone that they don’t want them to leave?
- When someone walks in the forest, I always worry about mites and deer ticks.
- What kind of straightener did Legolas’ hairdresser use?
- Why don’t characters rinse their mouths out after brushing their teeth?
- When a character eats something, I wonder how many takes they’d had and how much food that poor guy had already eaten.
- Why do heroes always run in a straight line away from cars that are chasing them? Turn somewhere!
- How do women manage to run away from their pursuers wearing high heels?
- If heroes break something or spill something, I think, “What if the first take fails? So they always have to clean everything before the second try.”
- In a bed scene, when the characters are getting passionate, no one thinks about hygiene, even if they’ve traveled to a third world country and never took a shower.
- In many films, when heroes come in or go out of the house, they don’t lock the door. I always have an urge to yell, “Lock it if you don’t want to get robbed! Lock!”
- Why do Game of Thrones characters wear no hats? They’re beyond the Arctic circle!
- If it’s snowy and everything takes place in a country house, I always feel nervous, like, they have to clean the road, otherwise they’ll get stuck tomorrow.
- Successful lawyers wake up and go for a run at 5 AM, stay up late working, and spend time at bars in the evenings. Every single day. Where do they find the energy?
- I always worry about the spouses of actors who take part in love scenes.
- I hate it when drivers pay more attention to the passengers sitting next to them, than to the road. The most interesting fact is, they never get in car accidents.
- When I watch a romantic comedy, where the heroes love each other to the moon and back, I always think, “How long will their love last? When and why will they break up?”
- I feel sorry for restaurant owners when customers break something or run away without paying their bills.
- When I watch movies with sad endings, deep inside, I always hope that everything’s going to be different this time.
What do you usually think about while watching movies?
Preview photo credit Mr. & Mrs. Smith / Regency Enterprises